Saturday, August 25, 2012

I looked at the website http://www.portalwisconsin.org/ and there were many different opportunities coming up in many areas of art. Since I am most interested in painting I chose to look at that area of interest in visual arts and I was surprised to see all of the upcoming events that I didn't know about. Some of them are far away all around the state but there were many fairly close to Pewaukee also.My Iris' View of Irises
I chose this painting because it is very beautiful and I also have an interest in painting flowers. This looks like it would take so long with all of the details everywhere and I am impressed.Water Lilies #1
This painting is also of some flowers and I was even thinking of painting water lilies but I like this painting a lot because the style is realistic but a little different and I like the unique look. I want to try to develop my own look that not always exactly painting things as I see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment